måndag 31 augusti 2009

Illcrook - Illcrook, 12" (1994)

I'm to tired to write anything. I'm having a fever! Just wanted to share this VLS with you guys (Especially to Jaz since he was looking for the fill rip of this one).

Illcrook is from Brooklyn and he released this madness back in 1994 on After Dark Records. I don't really have much more information about this cat. I think this was his only release.



I didn't feel this track that much the first time I heard it but the more I listen to it the better it gets and when I heard it now I was abit blown away, lol.

Download full VLS

Thanks to the one who originally shared this onto the intraweb!

5 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for this one, man.Was listening to this the other day.
    Didn't have the full vls, though, thanks.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love this joint,l thanks AReal

    SvaraRadera
  3. yeah I felt the same way when I first heard this 12". Came back to it and I was like oh... ok. dope 12" no quest

    SvaraRadera
  4. Excelent 12 man, thanks

    SvaraRadera
  5. Re-up please!!!! This 12'' is just awesome!

    josselin.badoc@hotmail.fr

    SvaraRadera