tisdag 4 augusti 2009

Lord Aaqil - Check It Out, EP (1993)

Ey yo kidz, keep ya guardz up!!

What's up ya'll? Hope you're all fine! Today I'll share a really dope EP called Check It Out from this cat called Lord Aaqil. I remember the first time I heard this EP and I got some major chills and I think I played it all day long. I just couldn't stop playing it and I'm still listening to it quite frequently. If you haven't heard it yet I hope you'll be just as amazed as I got when I first heard it. This was released 1993 on Tobeat Records and I don't know if you can get anymore flava than this.

Lord Aaqil is from Philadelphia (thanks Mad Human) and you'll defenetly see me posting more of artists from that town since a whole lot of dope & mostly rugged stuff came outta that place! Anyway, time to rull a fat philly blunt & hear this EP out if you haven't!

It's hard for me to decide which track I like the best but if I have to pick one I would say "Kid, What's Ya Name" is my winner eventhough "Kick It Like Dis" is just as good, but a bit less heat in it.



Daaaaaaam! What you think guys? "Kid, What's Ya Name" makes you fucked up ye? Max volume in the car on that shit or at the local jam / party. DO IT!

Download EP

3 kommentarer:

  1. How come you don`t know where he is from?
    Philly of course :)

    Mad Human

    SvaraRadera
  2. Your blog is dope, good selection of obscure 12", peace !

    SvaraRadera