fredag 7 augusti 2009

Ill Biskits - God Bless Your Life, 12" (1994) / Chronicle Of Two Losers, CD (1996)

Da Biskits bringz da remedy!! SO RECOGNIZE!!

Yo, sup. I'm sorry I haven't posted in some days but I've been busy and not avaliable. I hope you all had a great friday. I slept pretty much the whole day because I was out yesterday and didn't feel well at all. Slept one hour in total! Tomorrow I'm going out for another party. This time BBQ at a homie. Gonna be sweeeet, yo!

Anyway..today I'm gonna post two releases of the infamous Virginia group called "Ill Biskits". First I'm going to cover their first release which is from 1994 called "God Bless Your Life". This 12" is pretty sick. All of the tracks are really dope but my winner is the "God Bless Your Life" track but I gotta say "22 Years" is just as good with the legendary Lord Finesse on the production. These guys didn't do any avrage tracks. All of their tracks were truly a masterpiece in my opinion. What do you think?

As I said Ill Biskits are from Petersburg, Virginia and consists of two emcees whoes names are D.Durant & M.Warrens A.K.A. Kleph Dollaz. Kleph released a solo 12" called "The Dawn". Which I've heard ain't really as good as the Ill Biskits releases. Anyway..here is their first release which was released on Khari Entertainment in 1994.



Download full VLS

Here is their CD called "Chronicle of two Losers: First Edition" and was released on Atlantic in March, 1996. This CD is such an underrated CD that I don't think there are any more underrated ones out there. And also, this CD is one of my favorite CD of all time, no doubt about that. My favorite track is "Recognize", such a headbanga'. What about yours?

This CD was later re-released again in 2007 on the same label by the way.



Download CD

Thanks to the one who originally shared this onto the intraweb!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Yo Areal, I defenetly agree. This CD is heat. Know some '12 of them but this CD - never heard! Recognize damn pushin' beat but my fav on that one is exclusiv debut & Illa-stration (God damn). In my eyez the biskits sounds like channel live...both dope. Mad props & tack så mycket. Pz out Hightower outta BNC (Switzerland)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hey Hightower. I'm glad you like the album! Yeah, "Exclusive Debut" is a great track too! No doubt!

    Thanks for checking my blog, stay real. Peace!

    SvaraRadera