måndag 27 juli 2009

Some Biggie Smalls!

Yo peepz! What's up? I hope you're fine and enjoying what's left of the "summer". Here in Sweden it's been raining half the days in July and been like 15 degrees basically - kinda not funny.

Anyway I saw the movie "Notorious" recently which is about Notorious B.I.G. and his life. Back when he was a kid until the night he got shot. The movie was fucking great so you should defenetly check it out guys!

Here is some clips from Biggie that I got to think about and had to see again after I saw the movie. No words..



Imagine this is from 1989 and he was 17 years old. I guess a lot of people have seen this already but it's really worth to be seen a dussin times more & the fact that i thought this clip was even better after I saw the movie doesn't change the fact that I shouldn't post it here! He truly changed the rap game.

Oh, and here is another clip which is defenetly worth checking out. This is from a concert in California just some days? before he got murdered. You can actually hear it in the crowd that it is a lot of anger in there due to the East & West rivalry and the fact that Tupac had been murdered not too long ago.



Well, damn.. Too bad Puffy had to clown around half ruining this great show, lol.

HERE is his debut album "Ready to Die" from 1994 which I'd say is his best and also one of my favorite albums of all times! And HERE is some freestyles, demo recordigs and some more stuff by Biggie and various artists for those interessted. The quality is rather low but it's rare & exclusive stuff. Thanks to DJ Mike Nice for these and rest in peace to Biggie!


THANKS TO THE ONE WHO ORIGINALLY SHARED THESE ONTO THE INTRAWEBZ!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar