måndag 27 juli 2009

25 Is Life - Dickstruction, 12" (1995)



Ruff enuff 2 bring da ruckus!

Yeah.. this guy reminds me of Sticky Fingaz. Same raw style & explicit lyrics, but 25 is Life brings that flava & boom bap on top of his raw voice & lyrics. This is an almost perfect 12" in my opinion. The production is on point too. Very simple & plain production but yet so suited. Don't you think? I admit his flow cudda been better but you can almost never have it all perfect.

This guy comes from South Jamaica, Queens in New York and this 12" were released in 1995 on Kick Ass Records. That label brought some illness. Both Darcsyde and Militant Massive are worth hearing out on!

Download


Here is his other release from 1994:


This track is just CRAZY!

Download

I'm sorry that I do not have any cover nor any instrumentals for these. But as I said before - It is all about the music not pictures.

THANKS TO THE ONE WHO ORIGINALLY SHARED THESE ONTO THE INTRAWEBZ!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar