lördag 25 juli 2009

Chris Styles - Mortal Combat, EP (1995)



Hey ya'll Hip Hop headz! As you can see I just started a blog which I'll be posting some dope motherfuckin' music on! I hope you will follow it because it's really worth it if you like Hip Hop - I can tell you that! I'm going to focus on mostly vinyl records, rare & common - some of which have been covered on some hidden blogspot before, but who cares. (Most likely the link is dead or most of the people haven't heard it anyway.) I'm also going to post CD's & Mixtapes which I think is worth being recognized a lot more and I'll try write a summery onto each post if I can be arsed to do it. I'll start with doing so though and we'll see how long I'll manage until the boredom reaches it's peak, heh. I'll be doing embed's from YouTube so you can hear the track so you know if you want to download it or not. Not everything will suit everyone's ears, ya' know. Anyway, we'll see how the blog turns out to be. Hopefully there will be some followers too, lol.

Anyway, some of you may be familiar with my YouTube page. If you aren't then you should check it out!

Worth to mention is that THE MORE FEEDBACK I GET THE MORE I WILL UPLOAD so do not hesitate to write a comment here & there. You can write which record you like and/or which track. Also, feel free to request something and if I have it I will upload it for you.

Peace 2 the headz!

:: Here is Chris Styles from Brooklyn, N.Y with his first release called "Mortal Combat" as seen. This was released 1995 on Mind Bending Music and this EP is quite hard to find. I'd appriciate if anyone got his other release. If you want something in return that you are looking for which I might have then that would be no problem. Just hit me up in the comment section. Thank you. ::

Download

THANKS TO THE ONE WHO ORIGINALLY SHARED THIS ONTO THE INTRAWEBZ!

1 kommentar: