söndag 26 juli 2009

Absent Minded - Alright, 12" (1995)



Today I'll present to you one of my favorite swedish groups. My guess is that a lot of people ain't really familiar with this group. Because they have indeed been majorly slept on at least here in Sweden and I guess they've been slept on elsewhere in the globe too (Damn, why is it always that the best and most skilled groups/artists gets recognized the least? Seriously). I think they were recognized more in the States though, but that's just my guess. Either way, this is a very talented group & I will be posting all of their releases except for one which will be covered in their CD anyway.

Okey, Absent Minded consists of the rapper ADL and the producer Vladi.C from Stockholm, Sweden. This is their first 12" which were released on Breakin' Bread records in 1995. I would say this is their weakest release, but hey..maybe you find this 12" their strongest, who knows. We all have different taste, don't we.

Download

THANKS TO THE ONE WHO ORIGINALLY SHARED THIS ONTO THE INTRAWEBZ!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar