torsdag 30 juli 2009

Da Ooh ! - The Chemistry, 12" (1994)

HOKUZ POKUZ, ABA-KADABRA!

Waddap, today I'll share a really amazing wax. The artist is Da Ooh ! and the other is Jam D.O.T. (Da Original Troopa) which some people may be familiar with from his Soul Search'n which is rather dope that one as well! Be on the look out for some more of him in the future!

Anyway, on to Da Ooh ! - This - as seen, were released in 1994. The best year of rap music, hands down. It was released on Warning Records. Both Jam D.O.T. & Da Ooh ! are from Queens, New York if I'm not mistaken.



It's very hard for me to pick the winner here. But if I had to chose I'd have to pick "Watch Out". What about you? Both tracks are quite simular but Jam kills it on the b-side, for real.

PS: Why the fuck does the embeded links get all black from YouTube? It wasn't like this some days ago.

EDIT: Now it seems to work again with the picture. What the fuck was that shit! Now I might as well start with divshare previews instead.

Download

THANKS TO THE ONE WHO ORIGINALLY SHARED THIS ONTO THE INTRAWEBZ!

2 kommentarer: