söndag 20 september 2009

Various - The Ultimate Reign Of Musical Assassins Vol. 1, EP (1995)

Waddap headz! How did you like my mix? I'm going to continue doing some mixes I think!

Some guy requested this and it's too dope to not do a post about!

It was released on Phunky Skunk Music in 1995 and features five different emcees. Props, Pashun 'N' Da Loonatik, 3rd Degree and B Supa. I don't know much about these rappers apart from that 3rd Degree is from New Jersey and you might be familiar by him from his "Travel Trough Darkness" release (Very good). So if anyone got anymore information about the other rappers please feel free to add it in the comment section!

The winner tracks on this EP for me are these two tracks below:



Don't flip out yo! Pashun 'N' Da Loonatik - Lyrical High makes me high!

Download EP (Sorry that there are no instrumentals on it)

By the way, my man Moriarty did a dope blend on that "OoliOo" track by The Hoodz! Give it a listen trough here and tell me what you think of it, will you? I find it better than the original!:



Cookies to the one who first says which instrumental he used!

Peace!

4 kommentarer: