tisdag 1 september 2009

THE HOODz - All In Da Mind, 12" (1994)

This is the last post I do before I get some more response from people on the stuff I upload. I don't even know if there are interessted people in this blog except for a few people and if there ain't many interessted people there is no use for me to run this blog. Just a waste of time! The counter on this page is mostly from bots anyway so show yourself if you're here downloading! Write some comments here and there. Tell me what you like etc! Nothing hard, ye?

Here's another pretty obscure 12" from the crew "The Hoodz" (Hi again Jaz). This is some raw underground shit. My kinda steez! It was released on Blunted Records in 1994. Just around the time when Moe Crazy dropped his dopeness on the same label, maybe some year later, not sure. There's not much more to say here because I don't know much about these cats apart from that they released another 12" called "Pull Out Your Gatz" which I've been looking for, for quite some time but I haven't had any luck. I've only heard snippets from it and it's madness just as this release. My winner is on the B-side called "OoliOo":



Boom! Yeah?! How are you feeling now? That's what I thought! OoliOOoliOoo!!

Download full VLS

Thanks to the one who originally shared this onto the intrawebz!

11 kommentarer:

  1. There it is baby pah, thanks AReal

    SvaraRadera
  2. Glad to see you posting more. Dope drop.
    Is it just me, or is the youtube messing up for you again?

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thanks! Yeah, this drop is ill.

    Hm, naw. It's working for me atleast. You can't see the picture on the picture from the embedded YouTube links? :(

    PS: I'm listening to the remix you made on "Amaman". DOPENESS!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thanks, man. It's just my computer. I went to other places and youtube is just not working for me right now. I can see the pics, the music chops up, but like I said, it's my computer. Sorry, man.

    SvaraRadera
  5. hi...cant say anything about your blogspot cause i just found it....it looks preety nice.i`ll let you know what i really think after few hours.

    SvaraRadera
  6. yo Areal, thanx for sharing this '12 of the hoodz. Never heard this '12 only the other. Anyway, this one is also dope and oolioo is defenetly the winner! Jus some words to your blog - have a lil' patience with your work... the world will see your crates. Word! Pz out

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hi HiGHToWER, thank you for the comment. I'm glad you got to hear this dopeness.

    Yeah, patience is a virtue or what you say. You don't want to share their other release if you got it?

    Peace.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hi aReal, damn i searched in my crates but i didn't found this other '12 by the hoodz "pull out your gatz"... Maybe I heard this track on youtube or on some other blog - i don't remember. Unfortunatly i don't have an own blog for sharing my ish. The curious thing is, that my homie "ral278" (Blog: diggin in da indie-cratez) posted this wax back in 2008, but I didn't put an eye on that one. Maybe "tapemaniak" can help you what this '12. I saw that he posted some info 'bout this wax, maybe he can help you... so like i said before, appreciate your work...keep it rollin'. Straight outta BNC (Swiss-Land)

    PS: Do have the "Missing Link" EP...'til now i only heard the track of "Red 1 A.C.C"...but this wheel is def. hard to find!! Aight

    SvaraRadera
  9. just got around to peeping some of your posts. Im feelin this one no doubt. really really fresh vibes over here. keep bringing that flavaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    SvaraRadera
  10. @Hightower- Here's that Missing Link EP. Thanks to serch4beatz for posting this in the T.R.O.Y. forum at philaflava:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/195482793/V.A._Missing_Link_Ep.rar

    I hope serch doesn't mind I share this here with you. It's a rip from his vinyl so mad props to serch4beatz for this one.

    SvaraRadera
  11. any chance of a re-up please? thanks

    SvaraRadera