tisdag 1 september 2009

Moe Crazy - Knock 'Em Out Da Frame, 12" (1993)

Another bomb dropped on you. Jaz was looking for this one as well so I figured I'd post this as well. Many may not know of Moe Crazy but he was part of Dirty Face Angels which releases two very dope records. Moe Crazy was also down with Chi Ali which you may know from his quite obscure album from 1992 called "The Fabulous Chi-Ali". Moe Crazy was also down with Tony Tone which released a fucking nice 12" called "Flow To The Bone" back in 1993 which is worth checking out. Either way, this release was done on Blunted Records in 1993. Blunted Records had artists/groups such as The Hoodz. I'll cover one of their releases in my next post. They are ill, very very ill.

I'm not sure where Moe Crazy is from, but I'm farily sure he's from somewhere in New York. If you know please write so in the comment section, thanks.

My winner of this is on the A-side called "Knock 'Em Out Da Frame"!:



Download full VLS

4 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks a lot AReal, this is so dope, the year of release was 1993 b.

    Peace

    SvaraRadera
  2. moe crazy is one part of dirty face angels. besides i like my pics hahaha...

    SvaraRadera
  3. yeah,sure i know moe crazy
    he's from dirty face angels who
    made 2 records in the end of the 90's.
    both are very good and high in demand!

    SvaraRadera