fredag 20 november 2009

A-Real-Dope Compilation #3 (1992-1996)


Whats up ya'll? Friday and I got some fucking heat to share! I was bored and decided to make a new compilation for ya'll eventhough it wasn't that long since I did my last, but fuck it. Not much to explain about it. I picked some tracks I've been listening a lot to lately and I hope you're all feeling them just as much as I do. The Boombap factor is maxed out! There's about 200+ people which have downloaded my compilations! Thanks for that! Tell me what you think of them please! I'd like to hear which tracks you dig the most and the least etc.. Oh, and I'm deeply sorry if the quality of some of the tracks are rather poor but you'll manage I hope! I know it can be irritating when you hear such an awesome track and the quality is fucked up. :E Anyway, lets get to the tracklist shall we..

Tracklist:

01-black a.g. & quicksilver cooley-g n bud-1995
02-bá bá kidz-bad boyz-1993
03-earthquake-only for the wicked-1994
04-2 kannon-keep it goin'-1992
05-doo wop & da bounce squad-bounce, rock, skate, roll-1993
06-lonnie o-dream on-1992
07-lonnie-o-it's lik dat-1994
08-total chaos-cum and get sum-1993
09-rough luxery crew-pandemonium-1993
10-press play-hip hop crib-1992
11-lyric lords-need i say more-1993
12-lord ishawn & the bronx outlaws-microphone check-1992
13-larry larr-funk freakers-1993
14-sha'dasious-mr. dasious (remix)-1992
15-swing kidz-untitled-199x
16-big e. smalls & ant live-da sure shot-1993
17-5 star crew-yo! we got alot!-1992
18-madstyle feat. evil twinz-redrum-1993
19-rhythm radicals-put our thing down-1992
20-newcleus-trigger-199x
21-three over the kuku's nest-helter skelter-1994
22-buda hedz-unknown track-1994
23-angel of def feat. freak dog-hero-1995
24-w.i.z feat. sazon: the lyrical spice-goin for the killin'-1995
25-east flatbush house of rep's-e.f. house of rep's-1996
26-draztik mezurz-i can't sleep-1994

Here is a preview of the all the tracks, 1-26:




I'd like to give mad shoutouts to the people who originally shared these bangin' tracks onto the internet. Bless you! You know who you are.

Peace to s-rock for his mad taste & dope mixes!

10 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks a lot! This compilation is the best! I like 05 track very much! Your work appreciated. Peace from Ukraine!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi ! It was a long time I don't coming here..
    Great compilation ! I know some tracks but I discovered a lot thanks !

    SvaraRadera
  3. hey brother un gran blog pero lo malo que cualquiera puede descargarse esta musika que son tesoros del buen hip hop de los 90s keep reall!!!!!!! gracias por la compilation me faltaban algunos temas que los tenia incompleto paz.

    SvaraRadera
  4. WHAT UPPP THANKS A LOT!! THIS SONS 90S YOU FOR RAISING THESE ISSUES I THE TAPE BUT HAD INCOMPLETE FROM ECUADOR!

    SvaraRadera
  5. @ chris, yes 9/26 are from his mix..cuz it's dope & slept on? if u dislike mp3 stop visit this site and stop run a blog FULL OF MP3. where is the logic (if u are that chris)

    if u wanna put 9 outta his what..200 tracks on a compilation i did, i can do that yea? THANKS MAN and man don't come here no more with that shit.

    ....

    SvaraRadera
  6. i'm s-rock and i don't make this mix for be cut like this....
    for the minimum contact me before....
    and tell where yu 've find the music...

    and man i've to say you all the time i write error in the tracklist for guys like you...and i just look why i do this....

    ps: why you delete the message?
    ohh... and why you don't buy original?

    SvaraRadera
  7. oh, im sorry. i thought it was fine to use some of the tracks you put onto one of your mix since you put it out for download. and anyone can cut a big mp3 file in windows media player and i am allowed to

    but yea, u are right. i should have contacted you before i put some of the tracks on the compilation i did, i just never thought you'd dislike it since you shared it on a blog for download? u want me to remove this whole post cuz i didn't ask u if i was allowed to put them on compilation? sure i can do that..just feels abit wierd but i can understand it..all i wanna do is spread dope hiphop but nevermind..

    holla back

    SvaraRadera
  8. and give me a link so i can buy the mix cuz i never thought u were selling it. i'd gladly support your work

    SvaraRadera
  9. That Ba Ba Kidz joint Bad Boyz sounds SO MUCH like The Youngstas...

    Anyways, thanks for this comp. opened my eyes to a couple of joints, mad props :)

    SvaraRadera