lördag 7 november 2009

Brother Most - Wind It Up, 12" (1993)

A really nice 12" for you all. I hope you enjoy it! It was released on Rol-Up Records in 1993 and it's Brother Most's first release. He had some other releases too which is worth checking out on. Here is his other release "Did You Want Some Mo'". And Here is another dope 12 by him called "Bunga Nattural". DOPE SHIT! Thanks a lot to CrimeFamily for coming through on these two!

Brother Most is from Marlyland, DC if I'm not mistaken. Check out the winner on this 12":



And here is the video for the track:



Download VLS

4 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for sharing AREAL, I don't think Brother Most was from New Jersey, I remember reading somewhere that he was from DC or somewhere like that.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nope, I am from Scotch Plains NJ, went to University of MD and started my music career there. Thanks for posting

    Brother Most

    SvaraRadera
  3. PLZ - RE UP DIS CRAZY MAD SHIT!!!!!!

    SvaraRadera