tisdag 10 november 2009

Da Minds of Sol - Blinded By The Light, 12" (1997)


Yo! I had a request to post this 12" by Da Minds of Sol. This is a pretty wicked record. I especially enjoy the beat and I know many others do too! This was released on 5th Dynasty in 1997. And they are from Philly!

The winner is without any question for me the "Blinded By The Light" track and you might recognize it if you've download my first compilation.

A1 - Blinded By The Light (Street Edit)
A3 - Blinded By The Light (Instrumental)
B1 - Holocaust Part II (Street Edit)
B3 - Holocaust Part II (Instrumental)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for sharing aREAL, I only had a tape rip of this.

    SvaraRadera
  2. big ups for ripping this vinyl, we hunted this heavily on philaflava and only came up with the tape rip.

    pz

    SvaraRadera
  3. I LOVE THIS RECORD!!! Now only to find a copy for not a million dollars, hah. Thanks aReal!

    SvaraRadera