torsdag 20 maj 2010

Fresh Ski & Mo Rock - The Coarse Selectors, EP (1989)


Hey, what's up people! Quite a while since I last posted anything but I have no intentions of giving up on this blog! I got three (3) compilations made and I'll drop #15 in a while!

Meanwhile - here's a dope EP from UK. The winner for me is without any question the "Come Along" track. Such a fucking tune! - I promised some people i'd share this one so i might as well blog it rite? I got a few other requests people wants to get filled too. I'll get back atcha' wit those!

Check out 'Come Along':


01. All In The Mind (Intro)
02. Come Along
03. Incredible (Original)
04. Down To The A.M
05. Mind Positive (Original)
06. Come Along (Instrumental)
07. Incredible (Original Instrumental)
08. Down To The A.M. (Instrumental)
09. Mind Positive (Original Instrumental)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar