tisdag 16 februari 2010

Baby Chill (R.I.P.)


Yo, I had a request to share some Baby Chill (one emcee of the famous crew Blaque Spurm and also a member of the crew Nappy Assassins) joints so I made a new post here i figured. Many may not be too familiar on who Baby Chill was. He were part of the group Blaque Spurm, Secret Squirrels, Central Jersey All Stars or The Funk Family. They went by a lot of different names back in the days!


Baby Chill as well as Bobbie Fine (B-Fyne) got solo LP's, sadly I only have Bobbies. Except for these five tracks by Baby Chill which i share with you now. There's LOADS of material out there avaliable to purhase & these guys always kept it real and they did a whole lot of dope joints. People usually say Naughty by Nature was the pride of New Jersey but fuck it, I'll say these were the pride of New Jersey!

Check these links out and support them. Trust me they were one of the most talened groups ever. If you want me to post some more by these just say so. I got the "Everythin'll Will B-Fyne" CD around here somewhere and some more shit too.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=328149950&s=143441
www.goodbizmusic.com
www.bobbiefine.com
www.myspace.com/blaquespurm

R.I.P. to Baby Chill & Tony D.

1 kommentar:

  1. i just recently got familiar with blaque spurm and their ish is dope so if u could post more if their stuff i would be much appreciative. thx bro!!

    SvaraRadera