onsdag 2 september 2009

A-Real-Dope Compilation #1 (1990 - 1999)


I've always wanted to do a compilation with tracks that I absolutely love. Sure, there are thousands but it would not be any fun for you if I took tracks that most of you have already heard or tracks which I've been posting in previous posts or on other blogs so I tried to surprise as many as possible and still keep the quality up. It's hard, very hard because I know there's mad heads around this blog which have heard pretty much everything in the ninties (okey not everything, but you get my point) so I - as I said, tried to surprise and please as many as possible with some hopefully un-heard madness for most of the people. This is a 20 track heavy mix!

Here's a preview with all the 20 tracks, from the start to the finish:



I tried to mix it up a bit so it starts off with a mystical tough and after that the grimey roughness coupled with the boom bap flava begins and continues for some tracks. Then it gets more toned down on the roughness but you'll continue to hear that boom bap and flavored type of rap. Towards the end it all gets more deep, both lyricly & with the beautiful pianos and more crispy stuff.

So play it from from start to finish for maximum pleasure!


Tracklist:

01-different shades of black - intro/comprehension-1998 (remix)
02-prisoners of war - to become mc's-199x
03-da minds of sol - blinded by da light-1997
04-olori rock - ruff -n- tuff-1994
05-raw approach - wrong nek of da woodz (brownsville mix)-1993
06-onyx - shifftee (remix)-1993
07-m.c. slice - bitch ass niggaz-1993
08-pazz the jazz - give em what they want-1992
09-tymz up - klap tu dis-1993
10-tymz up - phunky phat phlava-1993
11-mutha goose militia snippets-199x
12-tymz up - mic grippa-1993
13-m.c. jewel with d.j. screen - i am a poet-1990
14-nu-d-zine - hit'en the wild style-1993
15-rymskeme - da word-1992
16-fear - hate-1995
17-molecules - revenge-1997
18-first platoon - end of da world-1999
19-mad max squad - lot's of love-199x
20-forbidden - how do i say goodbye-1997

Damn, you have to realize that this was really hard and took mad long time to decide which tracks I should use but this was the result and I hope most of you are pleased with it. Obviously some people have heard these tracks before but I think the majority hasn't. I tried my best on that..almost! You know there might be a #2 in the future so I need to keep some gems but I surely dropped a lot of diamonds in this compilation. Maybe too many, lol.

Be sure to play this shit on high volume because it's banging and please tell me which track(s) you dig the most. I'd really like to hear your opinion on that and also regarding the compilation itself since it is the first time I do a compilation, ever.

11 kommentarer:

  1. WOW big! cant wait for #2
    thanks

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks.

    Which track did you find the best? Might be hard to answer though but if you can please feel free!

    SvaraRadera
  3. What`s the deal with those snippets AREAL:
    11-mutha goose militia snippets-199x ?

    SvaraRadera
  4. I was going to ask you but I couldn't reach you. Since it was snippets I thought it was all cool, but if it ain't and you want it removed I'll remove it from the mix! No problem!

    SvaraRadera
  5. dope mix areal!..

    don't know most of these tracks, but it's good to see that there is some dutch stuff on this (Pazz the Jazz)!!

    Thanks. Bosmann

    SvaraRadera
  6. Thanks Bosmann.

    I was going to add some Rollaocka & Presice but I didn't.

    Yeah, Pazz the Jazz is dope! Netherlands truly got a lot of good music. I made a post with that "Phat Pockets" album.

    Peace.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Shit looks ill, fam. Thanks.
    Downloading now...

    SvaraRadera
  8. You have a good ear for the real hiphop shit...nice site...thanks for all the hard work...Keep up kid...Bboy4life...J-Ro NY/NJ

    SvaraRadera
  9. J-Ro? I thought you lived in Malmo, Sweden now. Anyway, thanks for stopping by on my blog if you're the real J-Ro from "Tha Alkaholiks", but I somehow doubt that, lol.

    If you are, thanks for all the dopeness you made with Tash & E-Swift back in the days.

    Peace.

    SvaraRadera
  10. Aight crazy selection ! "ruff n tuff" is specially dope dope ! Thanks I discovered some tracks !

    SvaraRadera
  11. its so amazing that mix man keeping the real culture and the mad shit with trakcs like this hugs from mexico

    peace

    SvaraRadera