fredag 31 juli 2009

Various - Jewels Of Da Nine, EP (1997)

Yo! All good? I had a request to post this EP on YouTube so I'll do that, eventhough I've already posted that Chris Styles joint "Piece of the Pie", heh.



This were released in 1997 on Backyard Recordings, same label which Crimson League had an release on. Crimson League is defenetly worth checking out. Some hateful rap coming outta Rob & Screwface mouths.

Anyway, not much more to say about this EP apart from that it features some non-Hip Hop track by Keyna, but it's all good. You need to relax some after all the heat this EP brings! The winner for me is "Piece of the Pie" as I've already posted that before and therefor I wasn't sure if I'd make a post about this EP but I did it anyway since people wanted it.

Download EP

Thanks to the one who originally shared this onto the intrawebz!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar